Paint Easi with the Easi-Paint system
Get those finishing jobs done quickly! It's so easy to use. Everyone is an expert painter with Paint Easi.
As seen on TV - $74.95
Save time, no drips, save paint and perfect results with a single stroke.
High-quality English-made tri-fibre pads.
WHY USE EASI-PAINT?
- Cutting in becomes automatic with no masking tape required
- Cuts painting time in half and reduces the amount of paint used
- Drip and splash-free easy painting system, making painting and cleaning up super easy
- Great coverage in a single stroke cutting time to complete your job in half with a super professional finish with even coverage
- Suitable for all paint types from stains, acrylic, enamels and oils
- Rough surfaces are also easily covered with just one stroke unlike brushes or rollers
- It's easy to use - and everyone is an expert painter with Easi-Paint.
WHAT SURFACES CAN I PAINT ON?
With the Easi-Paint system, you can paint on all surfaces e.g. gyprock, render, stucco, fence pailing, etc.
WHERE IS EASI-PAINT MADE?
The Easi-Paint system is made in New Zealand and the trifibre painting pads are made in England.
CAN I SAVE MONEY ON PAINT USING THE EASI-PAINT SYSTEM?
Yes, because you are only using the tops of the bristles and with the unique loading, you can expect to save up to 50% of your water-based paints.
IS IT RECOMMENDED TO THIN DOWN YOUR PAINT?
It is recommended that you thin water-based paints down by about 10% or the consistency of fresh cream. All other paints should be used directly from the tin.
WHAT PAINTS CAN I USE?
You can use all types of paints with the Easi-Paint system, inc stains, varnishes, shellacs, polyurethane enamels and oils.
HOW DO YOU WASH THE BRUSH WHEN USING WATER-BASED PAINTS?
Simply ran under warm water massaging pads until the water runs clear. Enamels and stains soak in mentholated spirits or turpentine.
HOW LONG WILL THE PADS LAST?
You can expect to paint a three-bedroom house with two coats of paint, a bit less on rough surfaces.
Shipping and GST calculated at checkout.